DiversityCentral.com, built on 15 years of diversity publishing, is acquainted with and has reviewed hundreds of diversity and cross-cultural products. We have a trusted reputation with our customers.
If you are a vendor, we would be delighted to talk with you about advertising your diversity or cross-cultural products in our Diversity Store. We have a well-constructed Store, shopping cart and payment system that makes it easier for both customers and vendors.
Here is the way our system works and the steps to follow in order to advertise your products with us:
- E-mail descriptions of your diversity product(s) and/or your Web site URL page(s) for us to review. Please email them to Sue@diversitycentral.com.
- Sue Gil, Accounts Manager, will schedule a time to talk with you and resolve any questions.
- We post your product(s) in the Diversity Store under the appropriate category once we receive the necessary information and agree on the products to advertise.
- Each time a customer orders your products, you will receive an automatic coded e-mail from DiversityCentral regarding order and shipping details.
- Vendors must be able to drop ship products via UPS ground shipping. For now, we only ship to destinations within the United States and Canada, but each individual vendor can decide whether to ship abroad. We will handle these arrangements on an individual basis.
- Diversity Central receives a commission on all orders placed through the Diversity Store on DiversityCentral.com. Commissions are negotiated.
- As a vendor you agree to bill us monthly for all orders received from DiversityCentral.com. We track each vendors' orders through our automated system as well.
- DiversityCentral.com pays vendor invoices within 30-days.
DiversityCentral.com is regarded by many as the most substantive and trusted diversity information Web site on the Internet. It's a great place to present your products.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright © 2012 The GilDeane Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Information on this site may not be reproduced in part or in full in any form without written permission from The GilDeane Group, Inc. 13751 Lake City Way NE, Suite 210, Seattle, Washington, 98125-8612.