Content License – for Organizations
License the Cultural Diversity at Work Archive for your entire organization!
Since 1988, Cultural Diversity at Work has offered the best available resource for questions about diversity. Now you can tap into this extraordinary resource with a site license which gives unlimited access for everyone in your organization to more than 1,000 high-quality, how-to articles on diversity strategies, tools and resources.
What are the benefits of a Content License for your organization?
- Access to an extraordinary educational and strategic tool to advance your organization's diversity and inclusion efforts and your employee's diversity competencies.
- Easy search technology of a database of almost 1500 articles, tools and resources
- Unlimited choices: Diversity dilemmas and quizzes, strategies on organizational change, best practices, diversity statistics, learning resources, tips for managers, culture memos plus so much more.
- Use of the content internally in a wide variety of ways!
How a Site Content License works:
- It's easy! You have your own company password and user name.
- It's cost-effective! For less than a few dollars a month per employee, you can put this vital resource in the hands of as many employees, managers and leaders as you choose.
- It's user-friendly! Logging on is quick.
- It's big! Site Licensees have access to almost 1,500 articles, tools and resources. Find articles on best practices, management accountability, mentoring, diversity councils, employee resource groups, multicultural teams, intercultural communication and conflict, culture memos and much more!
- It's useable! You can use the information internally in a wide variety of ways. For example:
A manager needs a diversity case study for an staff meeting: She can search for case study, download one she likes, email it to the meeting attendees, or send the URL, or post it on the Internet, or print it - ready to hand out and use at the meeting.
Or, a project manager needs some diversity statistics for a report. He searches the Archive for Statistics (there's many), chooses what he needs and adds the statistics to the report.
Or, the webmaster for the company E-newsletter discovers an article on pronouncing Hispanic names. She pulls some examples for the newsletter, then posts the full article on the Intranet as a resource for everyone.
Annual rate for Site Content License: $2,888. Government and non-profit license rates also available. Call 206-362-0336 for more information.
Act today, order a Site Content License to the CDW Archive and make this unparalleled diversity and inclusion resource available to ALL your employees, managers and leaders. Change happens when you read and learn!
How to order or renew:
All you need to do is
- Download the Site License agreement for new or renewal Content Licenses.
- Print and sign or electronically, fill out and sign.
- Send us the agreement:
- e-mail the entire document as an attached file with the Site License Agreement Form here.
- Fax the entire document to DiversityCentral.com, 425-483-0755 (call first).
- We will contact you to arrange payment and set up your login. For more information, Contact Us or call, Barbara Deane, 206-362-0336.
- To Renew: Please download the agreement, fill out, sign and fax or email according to the instructions above.